|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Powerful bass, clarity, and punch for small-to-medium sized venues
- Onboard 800-watt (continuous) Class D power amp
- Robust output of up to 135dB from a compact, lightweight package
- 15" driver with a 2.5" voice coil for superb bass response
- 40Hz-150Hz frequency range
- Selectable crossover points at 80, 100, and 120Hz
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Cardioid mode for efficient onstage bass management
- Bandpass cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality
- M20 and 35mm pole socket options provided
SERIOUS. BASS. PERFORMANCE.
Great bass sound speaks for itself. Period.
If you like your bass prominent and powerful, DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers will ensure your bottom-heavy audio is heard loud and clear. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass enclosure, DXS subwoofers are capable of delivering up to an impressive 1020W of distortion-free power with supreme clarity. The lineup features the acclaimed DXS18 and recently upgraded versions of the 15” and 12” models, the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII, which have adopted technologies and features from the DXS18 for an added professional edge and boost in performance. All feature Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with Yamaha's vast lineup of full-range speakers, and reliable management of your bottom end. We've worked tirelessly to develop subwoofers with this level of versatility, dependability, and power because for Yamaha, great bass is serious business. Make it your business too.
1x Yamaha DXS15 MKII 15 inch DXR Series Active Subwoofer (DXS-15/DXS 15)